I received an email that told me that Amex Serve card is shipped out. A few days ago, I closed Redbird and re-applied Serve. Here are the posts about the background of this event.
- Last December, I closed Serve and applied Redbird
- One local store refused credit cards for reloads
- Two local stores refused prepaid cards for reloads
- On May 7th, all stores in U.S. stopped accepting credit cards for reloads
- Last local store refused prepaid cards for reloads
- A few days ago, I closed Redbird and re-applied Serve
Probably, I will be able to receive the card next week. If it arrived before 26th, I will be able to do five online reloads. As for in-store reloads, I’m not worried because I need at least 2 days for $5000 reloads. Currently, there are five $200VGC and three $500VGC waiting for being swiped at Walmart ATM. And one $400VanillaVGC is to load at Family Dollar. Two more $200VGCs will be added through Staples Easy Rebate next week. I also need to buy two more $200VGC at Bed Bath and Beyond to redeem fully 2nd category bonus of Chase freedom. It’s $3700 in total. For the rest ($1300), I will buy VGCs at BBY or supermarket and use PayPal Business debit card directly.